Kroger Plus Card Benefits West Alumni Association
Thirty-one alumni households contributed $103.93 to the Association without having to do anything but register their Kroger Plus Card on a computer. Thank you for the donation! This is one of the easiest ways for non-profit organizations to earn funds for their programs. Your Alumni Association has participated in this program for several years now. We receive a quarterly check from Kroger with proceeds from all who have made this designation for West High School Alumni Association. The Kroger funds are used to help pay for the general expenses of the Association, which include the preparation and printing of this newsletter.
Cards can only be registered via the Internet. If you do not have a computer, please ask a friend or relative to register your card for you. After you register your Kroger card, each time you make a purchase at a Kroger store use your Kroger Plus Card, Kroger Credit Card, or Alternate ID and a portion of your purchases will automatically be applied toward the Kroger Community Rewards donation. All participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning rewards for our organization.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
• Log onto the Kroger Rewards website: https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/
• Click on the left where it says “I’m a Customer”
• Login into your Kroger account (if you don’t have a Kroger account, please create one as it only requires an email address and a password)
• Under “Find an Organization” type West High School Alumni Association
• Click search
• West High School Alumni Association will show up with our number HA170
• Click Enroll-three